Clubs and Organizations
A great way to meet friends who have similar interests is to get involved in clubs and organizations at ASU.
Here is a brief list to get started:
- Association for Women in Science, AZ Chapter
- Central Arizona Chapter of the Society for Conservation Biology
- Central Arizona-Phoenix Long-term Ecological Research
- Intramural Sports
- Medical Ethics Club
- Neurodevils: ASU Undergraduate Neurology Club
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science SACNAS at ASU promotes diversity in the sciences. SACNAS Activities Calendar.