School of Life Sciences Undergraduate Scholarships
We are pleased to offer several undergraduate scholarships. To determine which awards you may be eligible for, please do the following:
- Review our scholarships
- Complete a SOLS Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- Write your personal statement. In 300-500 words, please describe your interests, accomplishments, and pursuits. You may wish to discuss what influenced your choice of major, the contributions you’ve made to organizations or communities, and/or your academic or career plans. A complete statement will demonstrate your current strengths and future potential.
Note: Any amount listed is strictly an estimate. You must be logged in to your MyASU account to view the scholarship information.
Applications: Applications for the 2024-2025 academic year are OPEN.
Deadline to apply: Extended to February 23, 2024.
February 2, 2024 Recommendation letters due by March 1.
Questions? Send us an email
Private Financial Aid
Private scholarships that do not specify U.S. citizenship or lawful presence in the scholarship eligibility criteria, or that do not require a social security number to apply, may be available to students regardless of their immigration status. Review each scholarship's eligibility requirements.
- Search for private scholarships via ASU's scholarship site
- Complete the ASU General Scholarship Application by February 1, as many private donors require this application
- Sign-up on scholarship websites
National and local organizations may offer private scholarships:
Federal and State Financial Aid
Federal and Arizona state financial aid require documentation of lawful presence. The most common documentation is a social security number that is matched with federal records via the FAFSA. Also, visit GetReadyForCollege.org for resources for undocumented students.